It costs USD50 per transaction when you receive the money that failed to be sent overseas. You may be charged other fees by the correspondent bank.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the exchange rates?
- Will the Account Maintenance Fee be charged for individual accounts as well?
- Why is the amount I received less than what I processed?
- How much does it cost to transfer money between i-Accounts?
- How much does it cost to transfer money from my i-Account to a domestic/overseas bank account?
- Are there any fees if sending money overseas fails?
- How much does it cost to receive money sent from a domestic/overseas bank to my i-Account?
- Are there any fees to keep an i-Account?