What makes i-Payments unique is that we also offer flexible solutions even to high-risk merchants. A high-risk industry is defined as an industry that historically deals with more chargebacks and fraud, thus have difficulty obtaining merchant accounts. Whereas most credit card processors reject applications from high-risk merchants, i-Payments does not discriminate. By working with diverse businesses, we have experience in all types of so-called high-risk businesses and we understand the complexity of getting you approved.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for i-Payments service?
- Can I be approved if I am a startup company?
- Will i-Payments be able to support my business type?
- How long is the on-boarding process?
- What are your available payment methods?
- What are the documents or website requirements needed for my application?
- I am managing multiple sites. Do I need a separate contract for each?
- Is your service available for sole proprietors?
- Can I apply if my business does not have a website yet?