Per PCI DSS v3.1 and v3.2, SSL and early TLS (TLS v1.0) are no longer considered strong encryption protocols, due to vulnerabilities in these protocols to which there are no fixes. While TLS v1.1 and above are currently PCI compliant, our requirement is to use TLS v1.2.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate into the system?
- When can I start using i-Payments gateway?
- What are your supported integration method?
- What are the supported programming language of your gateway?
- What is TLS?
- Did PCI 3.1/3.2 make a change regarding TLS?
- How long does it take to authorize a credit card payment?
- Does your payment page support mobile devices?