Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a protocol that ensures privacy between communicating applications and their users on the internet. When a server and client communicate, TLS ensures that no third party may eavesdrop or tamper with any message. TLS is the successor to the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate into the system?
- When can I start using i-Payments gateway?
- What are your supported integration method?
- What are the supported programming language of your gateway?
- What is TLS?
- Did PCI 3.1/3.2 make a change regarding TLS?
- How long does it take to authorize a credit card payment?
- Does your payment page support mobile devices?